BTS Butter Beats BTS Dynamite to Emerge as ARMY Favourite Song

BTS Butter Beats BTS Dynamite to Emerge as ARMY Favorite Track

New Delhi: BTS’ most anticipated music of the yr, Butter has been launched and individuals are loving it. It’s been 24 hours because the Okay-pop septet launched their second English music, and it’s already successful hearts and breaking data. That is the group’s second English music after the final yr’s mega-hit Dynamite. However which one is ARMY’s favorite? Additionally Learn – BTS Butter Breaks Dynamite’s Document, Will get Largest Debut in YouTube Historical past

Novi Reporter carried out a Twitter ballot asking the ARMY members which of the BTS’ two English – Butter or Dynamite is their favorite. And we should admit that despite the fact that the struggle was powerful, Butter beats final yr’s Dynamite. Whereas 53.7% of the individuals voted for Butter, Dynamite bought the assist of the remainder 46.3%. Additionally Learn – BTS V’s Coiffure Reminds ARMY Of Priyanka Chopra’s MET Gala Look, Floods Twitter With Hilarious Memes

In the meantime, in simply 24 hours BTS Butter has crossed 113 million views on YouTube. It’s a cheerful summer season music during which the Okay-pop boys will be seen tapping their ft and flaunting their beautiful appears. Alternatively, Dynamite, which was launched in August final yr has over one billion views on YouTube.

See also  Bua Sushmita Sen Cherishes News of Rajeev Sen-Charu Asopa Pregnancy With a Heartfelt Insta Post

You possibly can watch BTS’ each the English songs right here:

The Okay-pop band boys are all set for the world TV debut of their new single Butter on the mega Billboard Music Awards on Might 23. BTS has additionally been nominated within the Prime Social Artist class. That is the fifth time that BTS has been nominated beneath this class. The South Korean band has additionally claimed this trophy 4 years working.

$(".cmntbox").toggle(); }); });
#BTS #Butter #Beats #BTS #Dynamite #Emerge #ARMY #Favorite #Track

Leave a Comment